Monday, March 31, 2014

Slice of Life: Day 31 Reflecting

First of all, thank to the amazing team at Two Writing Teachers for the amazing challenge and invitation to all of us bloggers and writers. March came with all its strength and we accepted their invitation to write every day during the month of March. I wrote for 28 days out of the 31. I consider that success since boy oh boy...there are days that you just can't fit everything. And that is OK.
So what did I learn in all this process?

I was reminded...

how important it is to make time for writing

how much I enjoy the opportunity to reflect aloud

that we all need feedback to grow. It's so important to comment on people's blog

how much I respect all these bloggers even if we never met, I feel close to so many

I discovered...

many wonderful blogs and bloggers

great books (and the pile keeps growing)

many of my friends outside of education were reading my blog ( since many of the topics was not related to Education)

I loved

the sense of writing community established

the sense of belonging

the partnership and collaboration


As the Slice of Life challenge comes to the end, other beginnings start opening up.  In the meantime, we savor each other's words one more day. Happy Slicing!






5 comments:

michelle said...

In writing, sometimes you find your own words in others' words. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You learned so much through the process! ;)

Tara said...

I love this last day for the sense of accomplishment we have - both as individual writers, as well as for this writing community. Lovely way to sum up, Stella.

Linda B said...

I enjoyed the times I read your writing, Stella. Congrats on twenty-eight days, a real accomplishment!

JenniferM said...

Yay for you, Stella! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll keep writing with us on Tuesdays!!! :-)